Mataruska Banja location and position
Matarushka Spa – location and position
160km to the south of Belgrade, 8km away from Kralyevo.
Mataruska Banja indications, treatment and prevention of disease
Matarushka Spa – indications, cure and prevention of illnesses.
- degenerative rheumatic diseases
- inflammatory rheumatic diseases in a peaceful clinic and laboratory phase
- conditions after corrective surgery of locomotive system
- chronic gynaecologic diseases and consequent sterility
- primary and secundary diseases of peripheral artheries,
- paresis and paralysis of peripheral motor neurons
- skin diseases
Mataruska Banja natural healing and medicinal properties
Matarushka Spa – natural healing factors and healing properties
Matarushka Spa has springs of mineral water, with the temperature between 42°C and 51°C, with a lot of sulphur (25mg/l).
Mataruska Banja monasteries, churches, cultural and historical monuments
Matarushka Spa – monasteries, churches, cultural and historic monuments
The Spa is surrounded by a rich cultural and historic heritage. Monasteries: Zicha (13th century), Studenitsa (12th century), Lyubostinya (14th century), medieval town Maglich (14th century).
In the Spa, it is possible to organize a congress tourism (seminars, consulting, symposiums).
Mataruska Banja natural beauty
Matarushka Spa – natural beauties
The Spa is surrounded by mountains Stolovi, Troglav and Cemerno, where one can go hunting, hiking and go on trips.
Matarushka Spa – private accommodation, hotels, villas, apartments
- Institute for specialized rehabilitation ″AGENS″ Tel/fax: 036 411-322, 411-317
- Hotel Termal (***) 036 412-124, 411-343