Brestovachka Spa location and position
It is 280km to the southeast away from Belgrade, 9km away from Bor.
Brestovachka Spa indications, treatment and prevention of disease
- rheumatism of joints and out of joints
- consequences of injuries and of locomotiive system surgery
- chronic professional illnesses
- heavy metal poisoning
- neurovegetative distonia
Brestovachka Spa natural healing and medicinal properties
Brestovachka Spa has 10 thermomineral water springs, with temperature between 32 and 42°C. The water is rich in potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium, oxides of iron, aluminium, silicon, chlorine, ¸iodine, carbon acid, bromine, phosphates, nitrates, mangane, zinc, fluorine and other components.
Brestovachka Spa monasteries, churches, cultural and historical monuments
- Count Milosh inn (from 1837),
- Turkish hamam (restored in 1970; on the place of old bath from 1906 a new one was built, restored in 1968).
Brestovachka Spa natural beauty
Wooded regions around the Spa, on 90ha, Zlot caves – 12km away, Bogovinska 9km away, Bor lake 4km away.
Boarding house ″Serbian Crown″